Softball League, Men's Summer
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Biddeford Men's Summer Softball League consists of 18 regular season games ending with a double elimination playoff tournament.
- The entry fee includes umpires fees, USA Softball team registration, field preparation, game balls, end of year awards, field lights, scorebooks, lineup cards, and playoff expenses.
- New teams are welcome, please contact us early to make sure you get on the list for the preseason meeting.
- Games are played Monday through Friday at 6:15, 7:15, or 8:15pm.
- Games are held at John Martel Memorial Field at Rotary Park or William A. Doran Sr Field.
- The league fee per team for 2019 season is $1,000.
- Registration deadline is May 3, 2019
- For more information please contact Brian Dunphe at the Biddeford Recreation Office at (207) 283-0841 ext 4210 firstname.lastname@example.org
- League start date will be the week of May 28th, 2019
- Game Cancellation Hotline **571-1616***
- All players must register online before playing, and complete the registration steps to agree to the disclaimer; you are not required to make any online payments
Additional Forms and Files: