This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
A paddle race for everyone on the lower Saco River! Proceeds will benefit the Biddeford Recreation Department. This event has two courses for both the recreational paddler and competitive racer.
Dash To The Sea Paddle Race Information
- Two race Course lengths are offered
- Recreational Course- Approximately 4 mile course
- Competitive Course- Approximately 8 mile course
- Awards to top finishers in each classification
- A rain or shine event
- Race day registration 8:30am-9:30am at the Front st. boat launch in Saco (cash or checks only)
- Use #95 Front st Saco, ME for GPS directions to put in and registration location.
- $15 registration fee per paddler
- Start and Finish line by Mechanics Park below Main st Bridge
- Life jackets required to be worn
- Pre-Register by August 15th to receive a River Jam T-Shirt
Additional Forms and Files: